Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photo-Fantasy Challenge, Day Five

Today I choose to not take a picture and post it. I don't wanna to do it today!  This is me being disobedient, pushing back, stomping my feet, and breaking the rules.  I was given this challenge to make my own challenges this week.  But now I am the one doing the challenging.  I am resisting, as part of this game, and I can be very bratty.  Whatcha gonna do about it?

"So," he said, "I think you did a really great job on the challenge that I gave you."

"Thank you!  It was hard, but I learned a lot from it and I really pushed myself, I think.", I replied.

"Yes, I could see that. Good Girl!", he responded with an approving smile on his face that made me feel all warm.  "But... There is an issue with Day Five. You know what I am talking about, don't you?", he asked, his approving look turning more serious.  "I am going to have to do something about your flagrant disobedience from Day Five."  He looked at me with a sense of mischievous sadism in his eye, as if he was planning something.  I wondered what he was thinking as I blushed and squirmed in my seat. "Yes, I do and I understand," I replied with a sigh that might have been mistaken on the surface for disappointment, but inside there was a quiet excitement growing.

"Your bratty streak really needs to be tamed. You know that the challenge was for your own growth and progress, right?  It was not a punishment.", he said, compassionately.  "But you had to be sassy, didn't you?  NOW you will have to accept your punishment.", he said with a devilish look in his eye.  Of course I knew all of this, and that look and those words were exactly why I carefully constructed the misdeed in the first place.

"Yes, Sir." I said as I watched him stand up and move his chair to the middle of the room.  He sat down and motioned for me to come to him.  I complied, standing before him, hands clasped behind my back, awaiting further instruction.  Without speaking, he tapped his hand on his knee, which I immediately understood as a demand for me to bend over it for a spanking.  My insides started to warm and twitch.  It had been a long time since I had a good spanking.  "Yes, Sir!" I said excitedly, assuming the position.moving to his side.  He reached up my skirt and found the edge of my panties, pulling them down to my knees with one easy movement.  "Bend over," he demanded, which I did without a fight.  He flipped the edge of my short skirt up, exposing my bare ass to the cool breeze.  It wouldn't stay cold for long, I thought.

He grabbed at my hair with one hand, pulling my head up with it, my body arching with my ass reaching out, ready for impact. He lightly brushed against my bottom a few times with his hand, then tapped a little harder with his palm.  It was very erotic feeling and I was starting to feel like my brain was swirling.  My flesh started to warm under his hand after each touch.  Then, suddenly... SLAP!  His hand met my ass with a sharp impact that made me cry out in a strange mix of pleasure and pain.  He gently rubbed the spot for a moment and then slapped again. He tightened his grip on my hair and leaned in, asking, "Do you like that, Naughty Girl?"  I replied with a sultry moan, "Yes, Sir".  He released my hair and replied, "That's my Good Girl"  He continued spanking me, my ass turning warm and pink, as I continued to moan and writhe atop his knee, as I clenched my arms around his legs and felt myself getting wet.  He started smacking faster and harder, the pleasure/pain building up inside me. I felt like I was about to explode so I cried out, "Please, Sir!"  Knowing my signal, he grabbed at my hair again, pulling his mouth close to my neck.  "Come for me", he growled in my ear. 

Of course, I am not one to be disobedient, so I complied with his demand.  Repeatedly.  Until I fell into an exhaused, melty pile on the floor at his feet.

"Very good, my Sweet Slut.", he said, petting me gently as I started to breathe more regularly and come down from my subspace high. "You have made amends for your mistake.  Now I have a new challenge for you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment