Monday, January 23, 2012

Photo-Fantasy Challenge, Day Three

on the tip of my tongue
As we kissed passionately, I could feel that familiar ache of my clit, throbbing for the one thing I desired most... to feel his warm tongue between my legs, licking me hungrily. He had me all worked up, he had been kissing my lips and nibbling on my neck, biting at my breasts and sliding his fingers gently up my inner thighs. I was ready to spread my legs and have him bury his face between my thighs. Knowing that he loves to eat pussy, I expected him to start to work his way eagerly down my body, but he had other plans this time, which I discovered as I was getting most turned on.

I was ready for him to take me with his mouth, so I started to press down on his shoulders to guide him there. Feeling this, he stopped what he was doing and asked if I wanted something. I blushed, suddenly embarrassed. "Tonight, i need you to tell me what you want me to do to you", he said, looking me right in the eye, with a seriousness that could not be questioned. He knows that is the hardest thing for me to do! An embarrassed sense of panic started to set in and i started to blush as tears welled up in my eyes. How can someone be so sadistic and yet bring me such pleasure? And why is something that brings me so much pleasure so hard for me to ask for? The words got stuck at the tip of my tongue, or caught in my throat. I wanted to say them, but I couldn't.

He worked his way down my body, licking my inner thigh. "Maybe he is giving me a reprieve", I thought, as I moaned and writhed underneath him as his tongue teased against the elastic of my panties. "Tell me what you want!" he growled. My heart quickened again as I tensed up, realizing that there was no reprieve from his plan, he was going to make me say it if I wanted it... And I Really wanted it. "Please!" i whimpered quietly. "Say it!" he snarled back. "Beg me for it! I need to hear you say it."

"I CAN'T!", I cried out in frustration.

"Why not? Is there something that is blocking you from talking?", he asked. "There's nothing that should be stopping you from asking for it.". I squirmed and grunted and wriggled around, feeling even more frustrated. I growled in anger. Annoyed at this fit of bratty outburst, he grabbed at the band of my panties and yanked them down. Finally, I thought, he is going to give up and just give it to me, now that I am naked.

"ooh look how wet your panties are. You are a horny little slut, aren't you? I will give you what you want, you just have to ask for it, but you act like you can't speak!" he said, as he brought my panties up to my face. " I will show you what it is really like to not be able to speak!" he said, menacingly, as he twisted my nipple hard with his free hand. As I cried out from the pain, he shoved my damp panties into my mouth.

My face burned with the embarrassment of this act, and he quickly strained my wrists as I started to push against him in retaliation. He pinned me down and hovered over me, telling me,"You are not getting my tongue until you tell me you want it, do you understand, my pretty little slut?"

I struggled and fought against him for what seemed like an eternity, but his strength overpowered me. I was frustrated, exhausted, and more horny than ever as I started to resign to the task at hand. My pounding heart started to slow down as the tears started to flow down my face, and I became resigned to give in to his wishes. I nodded my head at him as he asked if I was ready. He slowly removed the panties that were gagging me and looked me in the eyes again. "what would you like me to do?" he asked, firmly and calmly.

"Please, please eat my pussy." I begged, clearly and loudly.

"Good girl!" he said as he loosened his grip on my hands and moved his way down my body, spreading my legs again and finally giving me the reward of what was on the tip of my tongue all night...his tongue on my clit.





No comments:

Post a Comment