Friday, January 27, 2012

Photo-Fantasy Challenge, Day Seven

I sat across from the table from him at the busy diner, watching him and squirming in my seat.  I had been anticipating seeing him again for days and now I was horny and distracted.  He was telling me all about his trip, and I wanted to hear about it, but I couldn't stop thinking about how sexy he was and all the naughty things I wanted him to do to me. "Are you even paying attention?", he asked, breaking me out of my daydream.  I blushed and squirmed some more, embarrassed because I couldn't hide my desire very well.  "I think I know what you are thinking about", he teased, leaning in closer, "You are thinking naughty thoughts, aren't you?" he questioned.  I blushed some more and turned my head away, crinkling my nose, unable to make eye contact.  Of course he knew what I was thinking, it was clearly written all over my face.

"Tell me." he said quietly.

I blushed again, leaning in to whisper, "I'm really horny right now."

"Oh yeah? Well you should take care of that. Right here. " he said, grinning and leaning back into his chair, as if he was settling in for a show.

"Yeah, right!" I said, embarrassed.  But as I looked around at how busy the diner was, and looked back at him watching me, clearly wanting me to perform for him, I thought it might not be all that crazy of an idea.  I can orgasm quickly and quietly if I need to do so, especially with how aroused I was at that moment.

A streak of exhibitionism overtook me and I leaned in and told him I was going to do it.  I leaned back, looked around to see if anyone was watching, and discreetly slid my hand into my pants. I felt a rush of naughty pleasure in doing something so dirty in public. I looked around a bit more and when it was clear that nobody was looking, I slid my hand deep into my panties, resting my fingers on my warm clit.  It felt so good and it was already throbbing, so I knew it wouldn't take me long.  The rush of the mix of the thought of touching myself in public and the handsome approving face on the other side of the table brought me to a quick orgasm and my fingers stroked little circles around my clit.  I bit my lip to prevent from moaning too loudly, and closed my eyes to welcome the rush of pleasure that overtook me.

I took a moment to enjoy the swirl of feelings and then remembered where I was.  I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with a satisfied grin on his face.  I looked around the diner, and it appeared that my little sexual adventure went unnoticed by all the people sipping coffee and eating lunch.  I slowly removed my hand from my pants, brought my fingers to my lips, and licked them deeply while he watched me, smiling in approval.

I picked up my coffee cup, looked intently at him, and asked innocently, "Now, what were you saying?"

No comments:

Post a Comment