Friday, June 15, 2012

Subby Fantasy: Play Party

"Are you going to be my good little slut tonight?" he asked, placing his hand against my face and looking firmly into my eyes with his dominant gaze which immediately makes me answer, "Yes, Sir."

The play party was just starting and people were starting to arrive. We all spent the first hour or so mingling and chatting. I didn't know many of the guests very well, so I was a little nervous, but I was enjoying meeting new people, especially ones who were so sexy and affectionate. It was a good, happy vibe in the room and I was starting to feel comfortable and was warming up, as he would check in with me every now and then and give me a little flirty squeeze and a naughty glance.

After everyone had settled in, he motioned to me to join him in the center of the room, near the rope wall.  He leaned in and told me that it was time for my training and that I should prepare my space. My heart started to beat harder with excitement as I nodded obediently. I reached in my bag and got my towel, which I folded into a small neat rectangle and lay on the floor, where he was pointing. I moved towards him and stood still before him, waiting for further instruction. He circled around me, looking me over, and moved in close behind me.  He slowly moved his hand up my neck and grasped my hair firmly, pulling my head close so my hear was next to his lips.  He told me what he wanted me to do, he wanted me to strip to my panties and kneel on the towel.  He wanted everyone to see my body and to show off what a good slutty sub I am.

I spent the next half hour on my knees, kneeling on the towel that he so generously allowed me to have.  My orders were to sit up straight, with my legs slightly spread and my arms and hands folded neatly behind my back, with my chest outward and my back straight. He told me I needed to keep my nipples erect and my pussy wet while I was in position. It seemed like an easy enough order but I found myself slouching and nodding off at times. He would come around every so often and pull my hair to straighten me up, or use a riding crop to slap at my knees to spread them further and to check to see if I was wet by kneeling down and pushing my panties aside and shoving his fingers inside.  He made me lick them clean.  When my nipples relaxed, he brought a pair of nipple clamps and clipped them onto my tits, telling me that would keep them hard.  He would frequently tug at the chain and make me squeal.
 
He would leave and join the crowd, leaving me in place, sometimes returning to adjust my position to his whim.  Sometimes I would be kneeling deeply with my arms in front of me and my back arched and ass in the air. He could flog and spank me easily in that position, and i couldn't tell when it was coming. Sometimes he asked me embarrassing questions about what I thought about when I last masturbated or what slutty, horny thoughts I was thinking about and made me answer while looking him in the eyes, and he would slap or smack at me if I looked away or blushed or stumbled. Once, he placed the riding crop sideways in my mouth and had me hold it there while he continued mingling. When he returned to remove it, he demanded I kiss his cock through his pants and reminded me how much I love sucking his cock for him.

I began to squirm, horny from submission and wanting release.  He stood before me and asked me if I wanted my orgasm.  He allowed me to reach into my panties and touch myself, but he told me that I had to ask permission to come.  My eyes would roll back and I would start to get off, and I would be slapped or flogged or hit with the riding crop and reminded that I had to ask.  When I finally asked... begged... to come, he told me no but told me to keep touching and playing with myself.  I felt like the whole room was looking at me but i didn't care, as I wanted release.  He told me to ask louder and with more confidence, and I continued asking to come and masturbating until he was satisfied, and a rush of pleasure overtook me as I knelt before him.  I collapsed into a puddle and the room swirled around me. I looked up from the ground and saw his feet before me.  "Thank you, Sir" I said as I kissed the tip of his boots, one after the other.  I could hear the words "good girl" and his strong hand petting my head as he walked away, leaving me to recover from my orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment