Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kinky University


Imagine a school scenario, some sort of a naughty college called Kinky University.  I am a struggling student.  A bashful and shy exterior mask the mind of a girl who is more sexually devious than meets the eye.  When pressed to do my sexy schoolwork, my bashfulness is often replaced with bratty defiance.  Thus, I am not doing well in my studies and need to frequently meet with the school's Headmaster for special lessons and discipline.  The Headmaster is patient but is strong and stern, and makes it his mission to see that his student follows his rules, learns her lessons, and conducts herself properly in his presence.

First Lesson

I walked into his room, nervously excited.  This was to be my first lesson with the Headmaster and I wasn't sure what to expect, and I was feeling very bouncy with extra energy.  He stood in the middle of the room, arms crossed, silently glaring at me.  I stood there for a moment, uncomfortably wondering what to say.  His eyes were fixed on me, but looking into them made me blush, so I looked everywhere but at him, squirming in the awkward silence.  "um, I am here for my lesson" I said, meekly.  A few moments of silence passed as I looked at my shoes, my feet tapping an uncontrollable nervous dance.  I could feel my face getting redder as the silence continued to fill the room.  I wanted to run away, but i gathered up my courage and looked at him in the eye.

"You are tardy" he said. "And you have not properly addressed me as you have been instructed".

"oh my goodness, I am sorry, I couldn't find my keys, and I was running late", I stammered. "It was only a few minutes anyway..."

"That is not acceptable, and you still haven't addressed me properly", he said, with a strong, firm tone, which caught my attention and made my heart race.

"I am sorry, Sir."

He unclasped his arms that had been crossed at his chest.  Whew, I thought, he has accepted my apology and we can start our lesson!  He suddenly moved towards me and grabbed my hand, pulling it behind my back, spinning me around so he was close behind me, and with the other hand grabbed my hair and pulled me close to him.  "Your apology is noted, but you will need to be punished for your thoughtlessness", he said calmly and forcefully.  "Do you understand, Little Missy?".

"Yes, Sir, I think I understand" I said, quietly, my heart racing.  I squirmed around, trying to break from his grip.  "Are you sure you understand? Quit squirming around and respond properly" He said, pulling me a little closer, gripping my hair a little tighter to raise me off of my feet to my tiptoes.  "Yes, Sir!"  I declared.

"Very well, then,"  He said as he released his grip on me but remained behind me.  He hovered behind me, and I could hear his words close to my ear, which sent shivers down my back. "You will receive your discipline later.  First, we will start your first lesson. Today's lesson is about repetition.  I want you to repeat what I say back to me, changing it to the first person.  Do you understand?"

"I think so, Sir."

"Tell me you're a naughty girl"

"You're a naughty girl" I say with a sassy tone, in defiance.

He grabbed my hair again and pulled it hard enough that my knees started to buckle.  He brought his other hand in front of me to my neck, stabilizing me, making me feel just short of feeling like he could choke me easily with a tighter grip.  "Try that again, with less of an attitude", he growled.

"I am a naughty girl".  I heard a little growl behind me, my cue to remember..."Sir!"

"Good girl" he said, releasing me slightly, but keeping his hands in my hair and on my neck lightly, just in case I slipped up again.

The lesson went on for several rounds.  I had to repeat to him that I would do as Sir pleased.  That I deserved to be spanked.  That I was going to be a good little slut.  That I was thankful that Sir took time out of his schedule for my lessons.  Some of the things he asked me to say made me blush, they sounded so dirty.  If I hesitated or protested, he would inflict a little pain upon me.

After many rounds of repetitions, Sir said,"Your lesson is complete now"  and he released me from his grip.  I turned around to face him, feeling relieved, and said, "Thank You Sir."  I felt like I learned a lot. Even though it was hard to say such naughty things, it also felt good to say those dirty things, and I appreciated Sir giving me permission by demanding I say them.

I started to compose myself and got ready to leave the room.  "Where do you think you are going, Missy?"  he said, reaching to the table for the paddle.  "You still require your punishment."  He pointed to the edge of the table.  "Life your skirt, bend over the table, and spread your legs."

My heart, which had just started to calm, pounded fiercely again.  I had hoped to sneak away without discipline, but the Headmaster is not one to forget or change his word when it comes to punishment.

"Yes, Sir", I said, moving to the table, and doing as he requested...

No comments:

Post a Comment